Get a Professional Digital X-Ray From Your Dentist In Deltona
The Benefits of Digital X-Rays
Digital x-rays can help dental experts identify a number of potential oral health problems not visible with an oral exam.
- Symptoms of gum disease
- Small areas of tooth decay, especially between teeth
- Decay that occurs under an existing filling
- A patient’s bone density levels
- Infections occurring at the root of a tooth
- Tracking the development of children’s teeth, making sure that the teeth are growing correctly in the mouth
- Assessing space when wisdom teeth start to emerge
- Monitoring the condition of bone health prior to a tooth implant procedure
- As part of routine check-ups, especially when experiencing pain or discomfort
Digital x-rays are also helpful in offering a baseline record for dentists to compare any oral health changes that may happen over time.
Are you looking for a dentist in Deltona that offers digital x-ray services? Contact our team at My Family Dental to book an appointment today.