Contact My Family Dental Today To Discover How Dental Implants Can Benefit Your Smile!
When you’ve lost one, many, or all of your teeth, we understand that it can have a profound impact on your self-confidence, nutritional intake, speaking and chewing function, and more. Thankfully, durable, long-lasting, and natural-looking dental implants may be your ideal smile-restoring solution! We invite you to contact our team today to schedule a complimentary consultation to determine if dental implants are right for your unique oral health needs.
Taking the place of one missing tooth, these implants prevent jawbone density loss and shifting in surrounding teeth, and are topped with a customized and natural-looking dental crown.
For patients who are missing multiple consecutive teeth, this implant solution secures a dental bridge in place, providing reliable support that rejuvenates chewing and speaking function.
Full Arch Implants
With 4 to 6 implants that are strategically inserted into the upper or lower jaw, patients can permanently secure their natural-looking and restorative dental prosthesis in place.
Why Are Dental Implants Such A Great Restorative Solution?
An innovative solution for one or more missing teeth, dental implants have been available for decades and are proven to:
- Provide a long-lasting, natural-looking, and reliable restorative solution to patients who are missing one, many, or all their teeth.
- Prevent shifting in any nearby teeth, which can initiate or exacerbate gum disease and misalignment issues.
- Preserve jawbone density, which begins to break down when a tooth is extracted.
- Last for many years when cared for diligently.
- Boost a patient’s smiling and laughing confidence while also restoring their chewing and speaking function.
Schedule your FREE implant consultation today!
Whatever your needs and goals, our My Family Dental team is here to help you restore your smile. Get in touch with us to discuss your situation and we’d be happy to provide the tailored care you need to smile with healthy confidence again!